Okie Rehardi Lukita – President Commissioner
Indonesian citizen, born in Jakarta on August 17, 1950. He received his degree in Mathematics from University of California, Los Angeles, USA, in 1972 and obtained a Master degree in Finance from Northrop Institute of Technology, USA, in 1975.
- President Commissioner for the period (2016-2020)
- Commissioner of PT Jawa Express Amanda Indah (1997- 2014)
- Commissioner of PT Nusapacific Island Development (1992-2006)
- Commissioner of PT Asia Leisure Network (2008-2010)
- Marketing Division Head at Citibank, Jakarta, joined Astra Group, one of the biggest conglomerates in Indonesia engaged in trading and distribution (1983-1990)