The Board of Director of the Company hereby invites the Shareholders to the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) of the Company, which to be convened on:
Day/Date : Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Time : 10:00 WIB – end
Place : Strata Room, 5th floor
Hotel Alila Jakarta
Jl. Pecenongan Kav. 7-17,
- Change of composition of the Company’s Board of Commissioners.
According to the Act No. 40/2007 regarding Limited Liability Company (“UUPT”), change of the Company’s Board of Commissioners shall obtain approval from the General Meeting of Shareholders (“GMS”). Therefore, the Company proposes this agenda for the Meeting.
- Change of the Company’s Articles of Association.
According to the Company’s Articles of Association and UUPT, the change of Company’s Articles of Association shall obtain approval from the GMS. Therefore, the Company proposes this agenda for the Meeting.
- This advertisement is formal invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
- Those entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are:.
- For the shares of the Company that has not been included in collective custody, only shareholders or proxies of the shareholders authorized whose names are recorded in the Register of Shareholders (“DPS”) of the Company at the Securities Administration Bureau (“BAE”) of the Company, PT. Electronic Data Interchange Indonesia, on January 6, 2017 until 16.00 WIB.
- For the shares of the Company in the Collective Custody, only shareholders or proxies of the shareholders authorized whose names are recorded on the account holder or the custodian bank in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) on January 6, 2017 until 16.00 WIB.
- a. The shareholders who are unable to attend may be represented by proxy with valid Power of Attorney as determined by the Board of Director (“POA”) with the terms and conditions that members of Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and the Company’s employees may act as the proxy at the Meeting, but their voting rights cannot be used during the vote.
b. POA Form may be obtained during business hours on any business day at the offices of the Company PT Bukit Uluwatu Villa Tbk., Talavera Office Park, 12thfloor, Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav 22-26, Cilandak, South Jakarta 12430.
c. All of the POAs must be received by the Board of Director no later than three (3) business days prior to the date of the Meeting.
- Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are kindly requested to bring and submit a copy of the Collective Stock Letters and signs of identity in the form of ID Card or Passport to the registrar before entering the meeting room. Shareholders which are legal entities, cooperatives, foundations or pension funds are kindly requested to bring and submit a copy of the deed of establishment and the latest article of association and the latest deed of appointment of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of its respective company. For shareholders whose shares in collective custody must bring and submit a written confirmation for the Meeting (“KTUR”) which can be obtained through exchange members or custodian bank.
- Materials related to the Meeting will be available at the Company’s office during working hours on any business days since this invitation date until the time of the Meeting.
- To put the Meeting in order, shareholders or proxies of the shareholder are expected to fill the list of participants provided by the Company no later than 30 minutes before the Meeting begins.
Jakarta, January 9, 2017
Board of Directors of the Company