- To design and prepare mechanical electrical plumbing installation design drawings from conceptual design to FOR CON drawings.
- To coordinate MEP consultants, if engaged, as well as various discipline consultants and to speed the planning/designing development process
- To check and validate the quality of consultants drawings
- To be actively involved in project tendering process
- To monitor and ensuring the construction MEP work complied with design requirement (drawing, specification, quantity, etc.).
- Monitoring project’s progress continually based on project’s time-table.
- Male, max 35 years old
- Min. S1 in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Min. 5 years of working experience as Mechanical Electrical Supervisor in reputable developer company or contractors, both of high rise and complex building.
- Candidate with MEP consultants working experience, with a good MEP calculation and modelling/programming skill, is encouraged to apply
- Preferably coordinator/supervisors specializing in mechanical electrical plumbing.
- Proficient in Auto CAD, MEP modelling and Ms. Office
- Familiar and have experience in full cycle construction process from design, Testing and Commissioning MEP equipment and system till handing over to customers
- Having detail and analytical capabilities in resolving site and technical issue
- Have a good command of English
- Honest, hard-working, self-motivated, team player, and responsible
- Have good communication skill and building up relationship