- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
- Prepare estimate for selection vendor and subcontractors.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statement and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures.
- Male, max 45years old
- S1-educational back ground in Civil Engineering/Architect
- Having minimum 6 years’ experience in the same position in handling major projects more especially the hotel & apartment
- Good understanding and technical knowledge in QS
- Good command in written and oral English is preferably
- Strong Leadership for managerial level, problem solving oriented and having well analytical for reporting data.
- Communicative, Fast learner and self-motivate
- Willing to travel to our project