PT BUKIT ULUWATU VILLA Tbk.
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF
The Board of Director of the Company hereby invites the Shareholders to the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) of the Company, which to be convened on:
Day/Date : Tuesday, November, 2019
Time : 10:00 WIB – done
Place : Hotel Alila SCBD
Kawasan SCBD Lot 11A
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53
Jakarta 12910, Indonesia
1. Amendment of Article 3 of the Company Article of Association.
Adjustment on the Company purpose and objective to 2017 Indonesia Standard Industrial Classification (KBLI) pursuant to Government Regulation No. 24 of 2018 regarding Electronic Integrated Business Licensing Services.
2. Alteration of Board of Commissioner structure of the Company.
Pursuant to the provision under Article 17 Paragraph (3) of the Company Article of Association and Company Law, alteration of Board of Commissioner structure of the Company shall obtain GMS approval.
- This invitation is formal invitation to the shareholders of the Company.
- Shareholders entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are:
a. for the shares of the Company that has not been included in collective custody, only shareholders or proxies of the shareholders authorized whose names are recorded in the register of shareholders of the Company at the Securities Administration Bureau of the Company, PT. Electronic Data Interchange Indonesia, on October 17, 2019 until 16.00 WIB
b. for the shares of the Company in the Collective Custody, only shareholders or proxies of the shareholders authorized whose names are recorded on the account holder or the custodian bank in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) on October 17, 2019 until 16.00 WIB.
3. a. The shareholders who are unable to attend may be represented by proxy with valid Power of Attorney as determined by the Board of Director (“POA”) with the terms and conditions that members of Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and the Company’s employees may act as the proxy at the Meeting, but their voting rights cannot be used during the vote.
b. POA Form may be obtained during business hours on any business day at the offices of the Company PT Bukit Uluwatu Villa Tbk., Talavera Office Park, 12th floor, Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav 22-26, Cilandak, South Jakarta 12430.
c. All of the POAs must be received by the Board of Director no later than three (3) business days prior to the date of the Meeting.
4. Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are kindly requested to bring and submit a copy of the Collective Stock Letters and signs of identity in the form of ID Card or Passport to the registrar before entering the meeting room. Shareholders which are legal entities, cooperatives, foundations or pension funds are kindly requested to bring and submit a copy of the deed of establishment and the latest article of association and the latest deed of appointment of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of its respective company. For shareholders whose shares in collective custody must bring and submit a written confirmation for the Meeting which can be obtained through exchange members or custodian bank.
5. Materials related to the Meeting will be available at the Company’s office during working hours on any business days since this invitation date until the time of the Meeting.
6. To put the Meeting in order, shareholders or proxies of the shareholder are expected to fill the list of participants provided by the Company no later than 30 minutes before the Meeting begins.
Jakarta, October 17, 2019
Board of Directors of the Company