The Board of Director of the Company hereby gives notice of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) to the shareholders of the Company, which to be convened on:
Day/Date : Thursday, 27th of November, 2014
Time : 10.00 a.m. Western Indonesia Time – End
Venue : Strata Room, 5th floor
Hotel Alila Jakarta
Jl. Pecenongan, Kav. 7-17, Jakarta 10120
With the following Meeting agenda:
- Approval of the increase in issued and paid up capital of the Company, where the capital increase was made without giving Pre-emptive Rights as defined in Regulation No. IX.D.4, Appendix Decision of the Chairman of Bapepam number Kep-429/BL/2009, 9th of December 2009, about Capital Increases Without Pre-Emptive Rights, as well as granting authority to the Board of Director to take the necessary action to implement the agenda of the Meeting; and
- Changes in the composition of the management of Company
- This advertisement is formal invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
- Those entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are:
- For the shares of the Company that has not been included in collective custody, only shareholders or proxies of the shareholders authorized whose names are recorded in the Register of Shareholders (“DPS”) of the Company at the Securities Administration Bureau (“BAE”) of the Company, PT. Electronic Data Interchange Indonesia, on 11th of November, 2014 until 16.00 Western Indonesian Time.
- For the shares of the Company in the Collective Custody, only shareholders or proxies of the shareholders authorized whose names are recorded on the account holder or the custodian bank in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) on 11th of November, 2014 until 16.00 Western Indonesia Time.
- The shareholders who are unable to attend may be represented by proxy with valid Power of Attorney as determined by the Board of Director (“POA”) with the terms and conditions that members of Board of Director, Board of Commissioner and the Company’s employees may act as the proxy at the Meeting, but their voting rights cannot be used during the vote.
POA Form may be obtained during business hours on any business day at the offices of the Company PT Bukit Uluwatu Villa Tbk., Talavera Office Park, 12th floor, Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav 22-26, Cilandak, South Jakarta 12430.
All of the POAs must be received by the Board of Director no later than three (3) business days prior to the date of the Meeting.
- Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are kindly requested to bring and submit a copy of the Collective Stock Letters and signs of identity in the form of ID Card or Passport to the registrar before entering the meeting room. Shareholders which are legal entities, cooperatives, foundations or pension funds are kindly requested to bring and submit a copy of the deed of establishment and the latest article of association and the latest deed of appointment of the Board of Director and Board of Commissioner of its respective company. For shareholders whose shares in collective custody must bring and submit a written confirmation for the Meeting (“KTUR”) which can be obtained through exchange members or custodian bank.
- Materials related to the Meeting will be available at the Company’s office during working hours on any business days since this invitation date until the time of the Meeting.
- To put the Meeting in order, shareholders or proxies of the shareholder are expected to fill the list of participants provided by the Company no later than 30 minutes before the Meeting begins.
Jakarta, 12th of November 2014
Board of Director