PT BUKIT ULUWATU VILLA Tbk.
NOTIFICATION OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL
MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS RESULT TO
The Company’s Board of Directors hereby notifies the shareholders that the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (”Meeting”) has been held on:
A. Day/date : Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Time : 10.15 - 10.35 AM
Venue : Hotel Alila SCBD, Kawasan SCBD
Lot 11A, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman
Kaveling 52-53, Jakarta, 10120
with the only agenda:
- Amendment of of Non Pre-emptive Rights Issue Price.
B. Announcement and Invitation of the Meeting have been made in accordance with Article 10 Company Articles of Association, as follows:
- Notification to Financial Services Authority (hereinafter referred to as “OJK”) and PT Bursa Efek Indonesia regarding the Meeting arrangement on 16 December 2019, Ref.:003/XII/BUV/2019, Regarding: Plan and Performance of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Bukit Uluwatu Villa Tbk;
- Announcement to the Company shareholders regarding arrangement of the Meeting, has been published on a daily newspaper, Harian Ekonomi Neraca, also uploaded to Stock Exchange website and Company website (www.buvagroup.com) on 26 December 2019; and
- Invitation of the Meeting has been published on the same newspaper, also uploaded to the Stock Exchange website and Company website (www.buvagroup.com) on 14 January 2020.
C. the Meeting was chaired by OKIE REHARDI LUKITA as Company President Commissioner based on Minutes of Board of Commissioners Meeting dated 20 January 2020.
D. Member of Company Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners who attended the Meeting are:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President Director :
WINARTI SOEMIRAT GONDOKARJONO
I NYOMAN TRI SURYANEGARA LINGGA
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
President Commissioner :
OKIE REHARDI LUKITA
SEONG HOON PARK
Independent Commissioner :
however EDY SUWARNO as Commissioner and JOHANES JOHANDI KUMAHERI as Independent Commissioner were not present.
E. Number of shareholders and/or shareholders’ proxy attended the Meeting are equal to 4,588,317,492 (four billion five hundred eighty eight million three hundred seventeen thousands four hundred ninety two) shares or 67.36% (sixty seven point thirty six percent) of the total shares with voting right issued by the Company, entirely equal to 6,811,269,200 (six billion eight hundred eleven million two hundred sixty nine thousand and two hundred)shares based on the Company Shareholders List dated 13 January 2020 on 4.00 PM, therefore the required quorum based on Article 11 paragraph (1) Company Articles of Association has fulfilled and the Meeting shall be rightful and entitled to take legal and binding decisions in relation to matters discussed in accordance with the Meeting agenda.
F. Question & Answer Session
Shareholders and/or the proxies have been given opportunity to raise questions on the only Meeting agenda; there were 2 (two) shareholders and/or the proxies asking questions.
G. Decision making mechanism in the Meeting was by amicable discussion. If such discussion failed to achieve a consensus, the decision making was determined by voting, and with the only Meeting agenda, the decision was made through open voting.
H. The Resolution/Voting Result
The resolution regarding the only agenda was made through voting.
The Meeting resolution as stated in the deed of “Minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PT BUKIT ULUWATU VILLA Tbk” dated 5 February 2020 number 04, made before me, the Notary, as follows:
In the only Agenda of the Meeting:
“The Meeting with majority voting rights, i.e. 4, 587,530,092 (four billion five hundred eighty seven million five hundred thirty thousands and ninety two) shares or 99,98% (ninety nine point ninety eight percent) of the total voting rights i decides:
- To approve the amendment of Non Pre-emptive Rights Issue Price by delegation of authority to determine the Non Pre-emptive Rights Issue Price to the Board of Directors based on the provisions and regulations in the capital market, including but not limited to Stock Exchange Regulation No. IA, Attachment II of the Board of Directors Resolution of PT BEI No. Kep 00001/BEI/01-2014 as amended with Kep-00183/BEI/12-2018.”
Jakarta, February 7, 2020
Board of Directors