Situated in approximately 60,000 square meters of land along the southern coast of Bali, Alila Villas Uluwatu is a classic exhibit of modern resort architecture. Standing on panoramic Peninsula Hill, the property, completed in 2009, adds luxury to Bali’s contemporary lifestyle resort, and a benchmark for BUV’s green approach to maintaining a harmonious relationship with resort surroundings. Designed by world-renowned WOHA Design Pte Ltd of Singapore, the green concept is complemented by the use of recycled woods in onstruction, careful management of rainwater, salt-water swimming pools and smart wastewater management.
This ‘crafted luxury’ destination, with its masterful conversion of land once considered ‘cursed’ into a world-class resort, is located in Bali’s new tourism zone along side other luxury properties including Bulgari, Banyan Tree and Karma Kandara. The cliffside masterpiece attracts guests through a combined leisure and lifestyle experience enriched by local culture and luxury indulgences, including spa treatments and culinary experiences ranging from signature fine dining to casual, street-vendor restaurants.
Awards & Accreditation
- The Best Fine Dining for Quila from Now! Bali Magazine.
- The Best Hotel Villas from Exquisite Magazine.
- The #4 of Top 20 Resort in Bali, Indonesia: Readers’ Choice Awards from Conde Nast Traveler.
- 2019 Global Destination Wedding Hotel Top 20 from Golden Vane Awards Committee 2019.
- Zero Waste to Landfill Awards 2019 from ROLE Foundation.
- Platinum III Medal from Tri Hita Karana
- Awards & Accreditation 2019.
- Platinum Certificate from EarthCheck Sustainable Tourism Company.