PT BUKIT ULUWATU VILLA Tbk.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Board of Director of the Company hereby invites the Shareholders to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) of the Company to be convened on:
Day/Date : Friday, August 28th, 2020
Time : 10:00 am
Place : Hotel Alila SCBD
Kawasan SCBD Lot 11A
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
With Meeting Agenda as follows:
- Approval of Annual Report, including Supervisory Report of Board of Commissioner of the Company and Ratification of Financial Statement of the Company for a fiscal year which ended on December 31, 2019.
- Approval of the use of the Company net income for a fiscal year which ended on December 31, 2019.
- Approval to appoint a public accounting firm to conduct audit on the Company financial statement for a fiscal year which ended on December 31, 2020
- Approval of determination of honorarium and other allowance for member of Board of Director and member of Board of Commissioner of the Company in 2020.
- Approval of change of composition of Board of Director member and Board of Commissioner member of the Company.
- Approval of amendment of the Company Article of Association in order to adopt Financial Service Authority Regulation (“POJK”) Number 14/POJK.04/2019, POJK Nomor 15/POJK.04/2020 dan POJK Nomor 16/POJK.04/2020.
Description of the Meeting Agenda are as follows:
- The first to the fourth Meeting Agenda are annual agenda held in the Meeting. It is in accordance with Article of Association of the Company and Law Number 40 of 2007 regarding Limited Liability Company (“UUPT”), in reference to Article 11 paragraph (1) of the Company Article of Association and Article 41 paragraph (1) POJK Number 15/POJK.04/2020 regarding Planning and Implementation of General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Company (“ POJK 15/2020”).
- The fifth Meeting Agenda conducted in accordance with Article 14 and Article 17 of the Company Article of Association.
- The sixth Meeting Agenda, amendment of the Company Article of Association in relation with issuance of POJK Number 14/POJK.04/2019 regarding Amendment of POJK Number 32/POJK.04/2015 regarding Capital Increase of Public Company with Pre-Emptive Rights, POJK 15/2020 and POJK Number 16/POJK.04/2020 regarding Implementation of Electronic General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Company, the Company intended to adjust its Article of Association with the POJK with consideration of Article 12 paragraph (1) and Article 42 point a POJK 15/2020.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Company suggest to Shareholders to follow Republic of Indonesia Government instruction by implementing Social Distancing in this transition period of Large Scale Social Limitation, the Company facilitating the Meeting with the following terms and conditions:
- The Company will not send any specific invitation to the Company shareholders since this Invitation shall deemed as official invitation. This Invitation also accessible through the Company website http://www.buvagroup.com and eASY.KSEI application.
- Shareholders who eligible to attend the Meeting are the shareholders registered in the Company shareholders register and/or owner of the Company shares in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) securities sub-account at the closing of trading time of Stock Exchange on August 5, 2020.
- Shareholders participation in the Meeting can be implemented with the following mechanism;
a. attend the Meeting directly, or
b. through eASY.KSEI application provided by KSEI on the following link https://akses.ksei.co.id/.
- For the shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting directly, or the shareholders who uses their vote through eASY.KSEI application, shall inform their attendance or appoint their proxies and votes through eASY.KSEI application on the following link https://akses.ksei.co.id/.
- Prior entering the Meeting room, the shareholders or their proxies required to register themselves and showing their original identity.
- Meeting materials shall be available in the Company office as of the date of Meeting invitation on August 6, 2020 until the Meeting held on August 28, 2020 in accordance with the Company information above.
- For health reasons, the Shareholders required to fulfil health procedure determined in accordance with Government Protocol implemented by the building management where Meeting held.
Jakarta, August 6, 2020
Board of Directors